Opening hours and costs
Jeugdland Hoofddorp is normally open on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
During the School Hollidays from Region North, Jeugdland Hoofddorp is open from Monday to Saturday, with Exclusion from the Third until the Fifth week from the Summer Holiday.
- Summer (week 1, 2 and 6 open from monday to saturday from 10:00 – 17:30 hour/ Week 3, 4 and 5 closed)
- Jeugdland Hoofddorp is closed on the following public holidays: Kingsday, Liberation Day, 2e Easter- en Pentecostday, Ascension Day, 5 December, 24 December, 1th and 2nd Christmasday, New Year’s Eve And New Year’s Day.
- Entrance fee: €2,00 per child for the whole day.
- Building cabins: €1,00 per child for building and borrowing tools.
- 10 tickets: €13,00 per child for 10 day visits. The ticket is valid for one year after purchase.
- Year subscription: €20,00 per child. The subscription is valid for one year after purchase.
- Cabin building card: €5,00 per child. The card is valid for one year after purchase.
- Jeugdland keycord: €1,00.
- Safety soles: €10,00 per pair.
- Host parents: €1,50 per child.
- Parents/supervisors: free.
- Activities: If you want to participate in an activity, you always pay the normal entrance fee. Sometimes we ask for a small extra fee for an activity.
Amounts from €1,00 can be withdrawn at Jeugdland.
If your financial situation does not allow your child to play with us, please contact the administrator for a suitable solution.
Playing at Jeugdland takes a lot of energy. That’s why we offer children a chips, cookies, or ice cream. Of course you can also bring your own consumption.
Free lemonade is always available for all children.
Parents can enjoy a cup of coffee, tea, or soft drink on our terrace.
- Ice cream: from €0,50.
- Cookies: from €0,50.
- Chips: €0,50.
- Grilled cheese sandwich: €1,00.